Our large line of fine southwest woven decorative blankets would make a beautiful addition to your lodge, retreat, office, or home. Working from inspiration found in ancient patterns, our skilled artisan weavers give fresh life to centuries-old geometric shapes, symbols and vivid color hues to the southwest design blanket throws. In southwest geometric tapestry Native American inspired designs, our blanket weavers bring forth deep reds, fiery oranges, and brilliant yellows, accented with deepest black, and rich turquoise. A bold, striking 100% cotton blanket throw is perfect for adding a stroke of glorious color to your living space.
There is something here for everyone. All of our Pure Country woven blanket designs are made in the USA using advanced Jacquard weaving techniques, allowing us to generate a depth and texture not found in traditional home decor.
· Genuine artisan quality tapestry blankets woven from over eight miles of colored cotton are thick, soft, luscious, and comforting; befitting of any lodge, western or southwestern decor’
· Great for a chair or couch throw or to accent a full or queen-sized bed; These hand-finished blanket throws are designed for uniqueness and style
· Inspired by Native American Indian tribal blankets and southwest rug patterns they are intricately woven showing the brilliance of the artist woven design
· Heirloom quality from one of the last the great American textile mills, they’re crafted with an iconic fringe design
· 100% Cotton; Machine washable; Pre-washed and dryer safe; Woven from colored yarns
MADE IN THE USA